Primary Wing (I-V)
The Primary school focuses on the all round development of the students by integrating a variety of co-curricular programmes; projects and activities along with academic subjects. Art, Music, Dance, Craft, Yoga & other sports are compulsory part of curriculum up to class V. Integrated approach of curriculum helps the children learn by action following by reflection and feedback.
The Primary School programme aims to:
- Foster an all round development of the growing child.
- Create a relevant, challenging and integrated academic curriculum.
- Develop key concepts , skills, attitude, action and knowledge as students are encouraged to explore academic subjects and create network transcending conventional subject boundaries, the focus is on developing thinking skills and help students to "learn for life".
- The Primary School programme focuses on the following areas
Integrated Approach to Learning
- Information Technology
- Languages-Compulsory Hindi, English
- Optional French/Urdu/Sanskrit/ Dogri
- Aesthetics :Art Music, Dance, Craft
- Environment Studies, Science, Social Studies
- Physical/Personal/Social Education ,Yoga
- Games and Life Skills